BOARDING FEES (Monthly)
* Open lot, some tree cover and/or lean to shed $400.00
* Barn-Shed w/ run $450.00
* Inside Barn Stall $550.00 (shavings not included)
* Inside Barn Stall w/ run $750.00(shavings not included)
ADDITIONAL BOARDING OPTIONS
$500 Deluxe Pasture Grazing A - This option allows your horse to have full access to all pasture areas unless otherwise specified. At certain times of the year, we will be maintaining pastures and will need to pull all livestock from pastures in order to control pasture growth and weed maintenance. Full-time roaming allows the herd to wear feet naturally. Full-time access to the creek.
$550 Deluxe Pasture Grazing B - This option is the same as A but gives you the ability to have your horse pulled into a stall at night during the winter season. Your horse will be turned out with the herd after breakfast. This allows you to add supplements if need be or the additional peace of mind they are sheltered during the winter.
Boarding includes 2 feedings per day Automatic waters
Daily Turn outs are included (for horses boarded in a stall)
Other Service Fees:
*Blanket Program $5 on $5 off per owners request regarding weather conditions specific to your horse. We will do our very best to determine weather conditions for the day and blanket before dinner feed. You may also opt to blanket your own horse or add charges per blanketing if you are unable to make it over to the barn.
· Trailer Storage $30.00 per month (complimentary if you have more than one horse)
· Hoof Trimming $75.00 per trim
· Worming $25.00 per worming + Product cost
· A.M. 7-9 P.M. 5-8· Grass/ Alfalfa mix or straight Grass - straight alfalfa
· Owners may provide special feed if needed, we will be glad to feed suppliments at your request.
· All feed instructions and records will be posted in the Barn.
All health care is individual horse owner’s responsibility.
· Our vet will make routine visits to keep horses on regular vaccination cycle. Clients may use our vet and be charged directly or choose their own.
· All horses boarded must show proof of updated annual 5 way&west nile and a negative Coggins test. A dewormer must be given every 3 months.
· All hoof care is the responsibility of the individual horse owner.
· Our Ferrier will make routine visits every 6-8 weeks, clients may
use him and be billed directly or use one of their choice.
· Trails on ranch and close to Golden Gate State Park
· Tack room storage
· Mare Stall
· 200×250 Riding arena equipped with team roping equipment, barrels and jumps.
. Night checks and specialized care available
PLEASE CALL OR WRITE DEBBIE OR COREY MARSHALL
WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS